– Oversee the household staff, many times at more than one residence.
– Knowledge of high social etiquette and protocol.
– Receives guests and supervises the reception of visitors.
– May double as House Manager, Personal Assistant, Valet, Chef
– Organizes duties and schedules of domestic staff.
– Organizes parties and events.
– Performs light housekeeping duties.
– Books hotels, restaurants theatres etc.
– Household accounting and creating household budgets.
– Maintains the wardrobe and clothing inventory for the gentleman.
– Packs and prepares for the gentleman for travel.
– Staff training.
– Knowledgeable about wines and spirits and oversees the wine cellar
– Strong communication, organizational and management skills.
– Ability to be multi-task oriented.